Connected Controls and Risks
International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management
Copenhagen on 3-4 March 2020
SAP and T|A|C Events are delighted to announce that the 2020 International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management, will take place in Copenhagen on 3-4 March.
This is the only European business-centric GRC community event designed for the full SAP ecosystem. Customers, partners, SAP executives and industry experts will join together to share experiences and insights into the true business value of the SAP GRC solutions.
The event will kick off with 2half-day, pre-conference workshops. Choose between:
> What is SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance and How to Create a Business Case for a GRC Solution and Make it Relevant to Your Organization?
> Increase Audit Efficiency by Digitally Transforming your Engagement
These workshops will allow you to review product functionality, dive deep into topics, get practical examples, take part in discussions and go through live demos.
At the conference itself, enjoy SAP executive keynotes and hear new customer reference stories from international organizations including British American Tobacco, Delivery Hero, Heineken, Kasse Hamburg, Lafarge Holcim, Perfetti van Melle, Tetra Pak and more. There will be plenty of opportunity for networking, with an evening reception at the close of day one.
Key Topics to be Covered:
- SAP solutions for governance, risk, and compliance in the intelligent enterprise
- The power of integration at the service of GRC
- Getting one view of risks and controls with SAP Analytics Cloud and the Digital Boardroom
- Making a business case: how to calculate the return on investment of a GRC software solution
- Moving away from sample audit so you don't miss a thing
- Building a risk based audit plan to focus your audit resources
- Improving the effectiveness of your Three Lines of Defense with automation and smarter controls
This is a must-attend event if you want to:
1. Learn about how SAP GRC solutions can be leveraged to improve strategic business practices
2. Benchmark your own firm's practices with those of other SAP customers
3. Network with the GRC community to build long-lasting relationships and cement future knowledge sharing
4. Really get to grips with the functionality of the SAP GRC software through the jump-start, interactive, pre-conference workshops
5. Gain knowledge ahead of the curve from SAP experts themselves who will be delivering road map presentations and solution updates
6. Visit the partner exhibition to enjoy direct access to those who can influence the success of your SAP solution implementation
Visit the event website for more information and to register.
Please join our SAP Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management Professionals LinkedIn Group.
The International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management, will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark on 3-4 March 2020
Visit the conference website for more information about the event and to register.
Dieser Beitrag ist eine Anzeige der Firma T. A. Cook.
Sie zeichnet auch für den Inhalt verantwortlich.